Emeril Lagasse Foundation Announces Music Lineup for Boudin, Bourbon & Beer 2017
Emeril Lagasse Foundation announces that Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats, Langhorne Slim & the Law, Kristin Diable & the City and Silverado Pickups will take the stage at this year’s Boudin, Bourbon & Beer at Champions Square on Friday, Nov. 3.
Performances are scheduled at the following times:
• Silverado Pickups – 6 p.m.
• Kristin Diable & the City – 7 p.m.
• Langhorne Slim & the Law – 8:15 p.m.
• Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats – 9:35 p.m.
Now in its seventh year, Boudin, Bourbon & Beer is one of the South’s top food and music festivals, where over 60 of the nation’s best chefs gather to put their own signature spin on the famous Cajun sausage and raise funds for children’s charities. Award-winning chefs including Jimmy Bannos Sr. of Chicago, Kevin Fink of Austin, and New Orleans-based Alon Shaya, Nina Compton, Michael Gulotta, Justin Devillier, Tory McPhail and more, will join Emeril Lagasse along with co-chairs Donald Link, Stephen Stryjewski and John Currence.
Guests will also enjoy open bars featuring a selection of craft beers, premium spirits and fine wines, as well as cigars, a silent auction and merchandise, from the following sponsors:
• Abita Beer: Flagship and seasonal beers, special cask selections and surprise brews.
• Buffalo Trace: Specialty bourbon cocktails and neat pours.
• Nat Sherman: Cigar tastings.
• Wines from Au Bon Climat, Justin Vineyards & Winery and Landmark Vineyards.
• Unique silent auction packages created by participating chefs.
Inclusive of all food, beverage and live entertainment, tickets to Boudin, Bourbon & Beer 2017 are on sale for $99 and can be purchased at BoudinBourbonandBeer.com. Boudin, Bourbon & Beer is part of Emeril Lagasse Foundation’s two-night signature fundraising weekend and is held annually the night prior to nationally recognized charity wine auction and gala dinner, Carnivale du Vin. Last year’s fundraising weekend raised $3 million for children’s charities along the Gulf Coast.
All proceeds from Boudin, Bourbon & Beer benefit Emeril Lagasse Foundation. For more information, visit BoudinBourbonandBeer.com.